WBA LAWYER REFERRAL SERVICE REQUEST FORM
The Wichita Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service (WBA LRS) is a way to have your legal problem evaluated by a qualified attorney who practices in the area of your concern.
Please note we do not have pro bono or low cost attorneys on our service.
All of the attorneys on our panel are private attorneys.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- There is no one in this office who can give you legal advice.
- If you are referred to a lawyer, you will be entitled to a consultation for up to 30 minutes for a fee of $25.00, DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD (we accept Visa, MasterCard or Discover only, please do not send checks or money orders). *We waive the referral fee for personal injury, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation & social security disability cases.
- You do not currently have an attorney for this matter.
- WBA LRS may be able to refer you to an attorney who practices in the area of law that you need.
- The referral of an attorney by the WBA LRS in no way reflects an endorsement of the competency of that attorney to handle your case.
- You will not hold the Wichita Bar Association, the WBA LRS Committee or the Lawyer Referral Service liable for any damages and/or expenses, including attorney fees, as a result of a WBA LRS referral.
- This consultation will be up to 30 minutes and be either in person or by phone.
- There is no additional charge from the attorney for this consultation.
- If it is determined legal assistance is needed, you are under no obligation to hire the attorney.
- The attorney is under no obligation to accept your case.
- If you decide to hire the attorney, further fees should be discussed at that time. Please note we do not have pro bono or low cost attorneys on our service. Fees charged after the 30 minute consultation will be at the attorney’s private rate.
- All information provided here and at the attorney’s office is confidential.
By submitting this form, you agree with the above terms and conditions.