Summer Intern Program
SUMMER INTERN PROGRAM
Mission and Objectives:
1) To create exposure to, law firms, corporate legal departments, or other law-related positions for Wichita area high school students who might not have such an opportunity.
2) To teach interns about the responsibilities of functioning as a contributing member of a legal office.
3) To provide interns with an opportunity to learn more about the business world, the legal system, and the Wichita community.
4) To expose interns to the work ethic at all levels of the legal profession.
5) To provide interns with an opportunity to meet and interact with other high school students through planned field trips.
6) To assist the interns in identifying and attaining their post-high school goals.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, February 24, 2017.
For more information, contact CLE Director at CLEDirector@wichitabar.org. You may also contact her by phone at 316/263-2251, Ext. 101.