Print Page | Report Abuse | Sign In | Register

Fee Dispute Complaint

If you have a fee dispute complaint against a Sedgwick County lawyer, please download the Fee Dispute Complainant Form and complete.  Upon completion, the form can be emailed to or mailed to:

Wichita Bar Association
Attn:  Fee Disputes
225 N. Market, Suite 200
Wichita, KS  67202-2023


Contact Us

T 316.263.2251
F 316.263.0629

Find Us

Wichita Bar Association
225 N. Market, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202